Split Shots & Jet Cutters
Owen’s Split ShotR Cutter was designed for use where traditional jet cutters were not effective or could not be used. The Split ShotR Cutter is run in a linear configuration adjacent to any collar or connection and positioned by inline magnets. After detonation the collar or connection is split allowing the pipe to be freed for easy removal.
- Compatible with Control Fire and select RF-safe igniter systems.
- No conveyance limitations.
- World’s largest range of cutters.
- Cutters can be customized to specific situations
- Pipe recovery operations.
- Low pressure gas well tubing recovery.
- Cleanest cuts in the industry, with minimal flaring.
- Rated up to 400 °F, 22000 psi (2040 °C, 152 Mpa).
- Clean cuts in low pressure gas wells utilizing advanced technology.