TUNNEL PRO – ENHCEMENT OIL RECOVERY
Alternative well enhancement services centered around improvement and affordable Lateral Jet Drilling treatment. A viable alternative to traditional stimulation techniques.
HYDRAULICALLY DRILLED LATERALS WITH DIFFERENT GEOMETRIES IN BOTH CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL RESERVOIRS
The combination of jetting through problematical skin damage, and then creating a pipeline of tunnels back to the wellbore from out of the formation, is an exciting proposition BUT it does not apply to any kind of reservoir.
Being able to steer laterals will mean that laterals can be drilled in wells where there is known oil/water contact. Presently, fracing isn’t an option for these wells.
Technology designed for production enhancement of mature wells that can also be applied to new wells.
Our well cleaning system is designed to deliver up to 16, 000 psi down a single hole. This cleaning process allows for a faster clean-out process.
The Laterals created helps the guidance of the fracking technology for the first 320ft after wellbore.
Wells up to 12,000ft deep
Oil & Gas wells
- We provide rigorous geoscience, engineering, and economic analysis to explore the feasibility of the technology on certain reservoirs.
- Portfolio and Technology
- Working with our customers to increase productivity, optimize their operations and reduce total cost of ownership through game-changing technology, services, and innovative collaborative commercial models.
- Tunnel Pro a FRAC LESS Solution.
JAVIER E. ARDILES – VP NEW TECHNOLOGIES
MAGNETIC FLUID CONDITIONER – MFC
Magnetic Fluid Conditioners (MFC’s) are tools that treat fluid using magnetic technology to control and prevent paraffin, scale, and emulsion. Using our patented technology 100% of production is treated as it passes through the MFC.
- Adequate magnetic strength
- Number of magnetic poles
- Sufficient fluid velocity through the MFC
- Orthogonal application of the magnetic field to the flowing fluid
- All metal components 100% high quality stainless steel
Due to the complexity of some flowing systems, we may need to adjust or enhance the MFC’s deployed in order to achieve satisfactory performance.
Placement of the tool is key in maintaining equipment. Downhole tools are installed in tubing or seat nipple or right above ESP or below the Rod Pump and surface units are placed at the well head or circulating pump.
Drawing of MFC for the Tubing
- Minimize or eliminate:
• Chemical treatments for scale and paraffin deposition.
• Hot oiling flowlines and production tubing.
• Downhole paraffin or scale cutting.
- Hot oiling flowlines and production tubing.
- Downhole paraffin or scale cutting.
- Stabilize production rates.
- Minimize downtime and increase present value.
- Minimize work overs and expensive treatments.
- Improve the quality of crude oil by eliminating emulsions in the storage tank or pipeline…thus, increasing value.
- Reduce corrosion by allowing inhibitor to reach pipe.
- The costs of one hot oil & chemical treatments for a single month could be more than the costs of a full year of Flo-Rite downhole tools, per well
- Since the tools treat the fluid mechanically instead of chemically,
- there is no chance of a chemical spill or possibility of chemical contact with humans or wildlife. There is no risk of electrocution due to the fact the tools require no external power.
- No MSDS required.
- No storage space is required for hazardous materials.